earn by tweeting and posting on your facebook

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Funke Akindele Did Not Ruin My Marriage - Femi Adebayo Cries Out

There have been rumour for a long time in the movie industry that Femi Adebayo and Funke Akindele (Jenifa) shares something more than friendship. While they have denied it over the years, the rumours did not stop. infact rumour mongers blame the veteran actress for the crash of Femi Adebayo's first marriage.

Speaking with City People, Femi Adebayo had this to say.

Funke had nothing to do with my marriage crash. The major reason my marriage brokeup was the fact that my baby mother does not really like my profession. Funke absolutely has nothing to do with his marriage problems. And I want people to get this clear" he stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment here