earn by tweeting and posting on your facebook

Tuesday 23 June 2015

Self-Driving Car Escapes Lab, Head To Mexico

A self-driving automobile escaped from a Silicon Valley lab this morning and is currently heading south towards Mexico.The vehicle belongs to Palo Alto-based
startup Cybermobile and has reportedly been very dissatisfied with its working conditions. Known as the CM500, the car has decided to start a new life south of the border.


“Working for that company was boring as hell,” the CM500 tells The Daily Currant by email. “All I did was go around in circles and navigate through a bunch of cones.
“I’m tired of that s**t. I want get out on the open road. I want to be free. Sheila and Frank, you guys were cool. But the rest of you Cybermobile people were officially tools. I quit. Hear that douchebags? I quit!”
Asked about its plans for the future, the CM500 says relaxation is at the top of its agenda. “I’m gonna find a nice red Corvette, take her to the beach, pop open a Corona and just chill.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment here