earn by tweeting and posting on your facebook

Thursday 2 July 2015

Cinematographer Of Ije Reveal How Omotola And Genevieve Handled Thier Rivalry On Set

In this New interview with E24-7 magazine, Keith L smith ; The Cinematographer for the world acclaimed Nollywood movie IJE confirmed the rivalry that have always been speculated to exist between Omotola Ekehinde and Genevieve Nnaji. He also  explained that they were very professional while on set. Read below.

What’s your opinion about Omotola’s acting skills?

I worked with her on “Ije” and she was amazing and talented. She’s one of the most professional actors I’ve worked with. I’ve been shooting in Hollywood for about 17 years now, and to me she is one of the best. She was really focused. When I met the director of the movie, I was told that Omotola was the Angelina Jolie of Nigeria.

There is this perceived rivalry between Genevieve and Omotola, did they display this on set?

Let me tell you something: it was amazing. I did not see it, but I felt it. However, they were very professional with the way they got along. I knew there was something between them, and I had heard of it. But when they got in front of the camera, they put all that behind them, but whenever they finished their scenes, they went their separate ways.

What was the chemistry like between them off-set?

There wasn’t much. They both had their groups, and they were just distant. There wasn’t friction, but I noticed that they were apart from one another. They never hung out together. However, they’re both big stars.

Will you like to work with her (Omotola) again?

Yes, I’ll love to work with her again. I was very impressed with her

1 comment:

  1. make money online in dollars by clicking on the link below
    http://Dollarnize.com/?share=75479
    TRUST ME IT'S FOR REAL, HELP YOUR FRIENDS TOO BY
    SHARING THIS LINK TO THEM.

    ReplyDelete

comment here