earn by tweeting and posting on your facebook

Wednesday 10 June 2015

AMBER ROSE - I AM NOT ASHAMED OF BEING A STRIPPER AT 15


Here is what she had to say about being a stripper at 15


I was very, very young. I did it and I was like, 'Oh, hell no, I cannot do this.' I was a kid. I think I was still a virgin at the time. Being onstage with my boobs out, it was like, 'Oh my god, this is not for me.'"

As she tells it, she tried out stripping as a way to earn some extra money, but, obviously, it didn't work out. However, she tried it again a few years later when she was 18, and things had changed:


As she tells it, she tried out stripping as a way to earn some extra money, but, obviously, it didn't work out. However, she tried it again a few years later when she was 18, and things had changed:No shame for Amber though:
I was always about girl power, but I didn't quite get it because I did always feel like I had to be completely submissive to a man. I was always very unhappy doing that. I think I needed time to grow up. You get to a certain point in your life where you really find out who you are, and sometimes that happens when you're 25, but for me, it was 31. I didn't quite know that before. I guess social media did help create the feminist monster that I've become.
Photo: InstagramSource:  FishWrapper

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment here